Friday, December 18, 2009

Another Milestone

This was my last full week of radiation. I do not have to go in on Christmas Day and then just have two days the week after Christmas. It does not sound like much left to one who is not experiencing it, but seems like a long time still, to me. Six days of this monotony left!

I am grateful that there has not been many side effects. After they started concentrating on a smaller area, for a shorter period of time, the side effects have lessened as well.

I try & not get ahead of myself and start worrying that this won't be the end of it as worry won't change whatever circumstances lie ahead for me. I am supposed to have my PSA checked again a few months after radiation to see if it is still zero, or close to it.

Just as in the beginning of this journey, one day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment